Delivering a consistent approach to managing application quality
To deliver quality applications that your business needs, take an integrated approach to QA and testing. You can speed up delivery by combining requirements definition and management, risk-based test management, multi-aspect test planning, and comprehensive manual and automated test execution for all types of environments by implementing HPE Quality Center (QC) Enterprise.
In today’s enterprise, business success is fueled by innovative software that works for your end users. More and more, your business is reliant on technology that is constantly in motion. Mobile applications and continuously delivered technology updates are expected by many of your end users. Yet, the speed in which technology changes should not outpace your need to deliver high-quality applications as a significant incident, or outage can financially affect your business.
Your IT quality teams need solutions enabling delivery of modernized applications faster while maintaining and improving quality, reliability, and security. HPE Quality Center Enterprise software is the right solution for your time-pressured IT quality teams working in partnership with development, business users, and delivery teams to deliver the promise of modern applications for business success.
HPE Quality Center Enterprise software is a comprehensive, unified, and extensible application software-quality platform. It manages and automates delivery of highly reliable and high-quality applications. You can implement your complete quality management and establish consistent, repeatable processes for managing requirements, tests, business components, and defects with HPE Quality Center Enterprise.
HPE QC Enterprise is offered as both an on-premises perpetual license as well as a Software as a Service (SaaS) subscription. SaaS enables faster time to value, whether you need quick and secure access to the software, or you engage our experts to help drive efficiency into your quality management practice. With HPE QC Enterprise on SaaS, customers can manage and test application quality through the complete application lifecycle with lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and a predictable operational cost model. The benefits of cloud deployment include reducing resources to manage actual technology and removing the burden of migrations or upgrades. All this allows our customers to benefit from the latest HPE Software technology innovations, while focusing on executing their core business strategy and creating business outcomes as their competitive advantage.
Delivery the way you need
HPE SaaS is a remotely delivered engagement that provides a managed environment of HPE QC Enterprise application. Hewlett Packard Enterprise oversees the configuration and implementation of HPE QC Enterprise on SaaS and delivers ongoing infrastructure, application, and support service remotely. HPE deploys HPE QC Enterprise on SaaS using shared infrastructure platform located at an HPE data center facility, monitors the system for 24x7 availability, and provides related 24x7 infrastructure support, including application version upgrades. HPE QC Enterprise on SaaS solution is designed for an availability service-level objective (SLO) of 99.9 percent. Services are delivered in English.
The customer accesses HPE QC Enterprise on SaaS application through the Internet (HTTPS). In addition, Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides ongoing expertise to assist the customer with utilizing and maintaining HPE QC Enterprise application over time. This includes providing remote mentoring to the customer administrators, performing reviews for proposed changes, and providing ongoing guidance to help the customer derive the most value from HPE QC Enterprise deployment. Service is available within five business days from booking the purchase order in the HPE order management system.
- The upfront capital costs typically associated with IT investments are reduced by leveraging a data center environment maintained by Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Customer’s QC Enterprise application is deployed on shared infrastructure located at an HPE data center and system is monitored for 24x7 availability. HPE provides 24x7 infrastructure support, including application version upgrades, application service packs, and patch installations.
- The customer is freed from the responsibility of day-to-day operation and maintenance activity.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise staffs and maintains a 24x7 Service Operations Center (SOC), which is the single point of contact (SPOC) for issues related to the infrastructure and support for HPE QC. Customer’s authorized users may contact HPE SaaS support by phone or log support tickets at SaaS customer Web portal. HPE SaaS Customer Portal also provides service catalogue for customers to request additional services from HPE SaaS.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides ongoing expertise to help the customer derive the most value from HPE QC Enterprise on SaaS deployment. This includes providing remote mentoring to the customer administrators.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise assigns an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-certified SaaS Customer Success Manager (CSM) to the customer for the duration of the service. The CSM is responsible for overall customer satisfaction, enabling adoption of the service and providing best practice guidance. The CSM is the first point of management escalation for the customer in the event of any service related topic. The CSM is supported by HPE SaaS Technical Solutions Consultant (TSC) team, which provides HPE QC Enterprise application expertise throughout the term.
- HPE SaaS is certified for the information security standard ISO/IEC 27001 and has built-in high availability, redundancy, and failover-supporting infrastructure.
SQALogic members can integrate and manage THE
Hpe quality center enterprise suite for your company.
Save time and money. Do not delay your project or hinder its long term development due to early learning problems. Contact us and see what we can do for your project.